Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HELLLOO long time since i last posted haha yes busy wif prelims hai


okay 2 more days to the end of prelims !! WOOOOOOSSSSSSSS tmr having history paper only and friday (last day) having science p1 yeap..had history p1 today and erm physics p2..physics was alright but history was like i duno..disaster ? haha dun think i will do well fer history..

Went home straight after sch yes..alright gtg study my history soon BYEBYE..

I WANNA SKATE SKATE SKATE..OH YES my maid called me few days ago..yes my previous wan..i dont knowwat to say =(..like so touching haha felt like crying..so long and she still remembered us..thinking about the past where i always scold her and stuff..hai really regretted it..now shes gone oh well x(




hold me close and
never
let
me
go

No comments :