Monday, November 28, 2005

ahh work today was super long and tired..tired cuz i slept at 2 last night ..ahha watched soccer .almost dozed off while working hehe . moreover the weather is perrrfect fer a great long sleep haha . Worked form 830 to 830 ..12 HOURS HEHE ..means 3 hours of OT so total i earned about 56 bucks today haha ..so overall i earned around 100+ fer the past 3 day. lex and me waited fer choon to end work ..hhaa hes job super touhg la among the 3 of us..everytime end so late haha but he earn the most among us thats fer sure..

Ahh having chalet next wk.. 5 days 4 night..i duno wat to do wif my job..ive got no idea =( its not possible to take a 5 days LEAVE RIGHT !? and dont tell me to take like 1 or 2 or 3 days leave ..cuz i wan to enjoy myself and not work during the chalet..ITS ONCE A YEAR HOW CAN MISS THE FUN

ahh..thinking of me having to wake up 645 everyday spoils my mood..OMG



Dont condescend dont even disagree

No comments :