Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HELLO

ITS A FUN DAY TODAY !! HEHEHE CUZ ITS SKATING DAY ! . Lex came to my house in the evening..than we skated from my house to bedok skate park..and in between we went kfc so it took us like 1 hour to reach there..was suppose to meet matt and ray at 630 there but we reached at 8 lol..nvm its so usual fer us to be late. Reached there and saw alot of skaters ...PRO SKATERS ..haha seeing them skate can make our jaw drop=(..how i wish i could be like them la hai nvm i will skate hard ! Skated around bedok area..yea super fun especially when we skated outside the library..we did some real childish things but who cares..it brought us lots of laughter HAHHAA . Went home at 12 ..managed to catch the bus haha lucky ..if not ITS GG fer me. oh and i injured my leg again =( ..the other time i went skating downstairs and got injured..but this time is worse i think.

HEHE TMR GOING MAKE POSB CARD WIF MY MUM THE IN MORNING ! which makes withdrawing of money easier fer me..but my mum say she help me keep the card =(..i guess thats also a good thing if not i sure overspent. hhaa yea taking out 50 bucks tmr to buy new deck. GONNA SKATE TMR AGAIN omg cant wait pls=(

No comments :