Wednesday, February 15, 2006

sent my jae application already..thanks to casey fer helping me..need printer to register yea so she help me do it haha .

hopefully i will get posted to temasek poly haha plsssss..first was is diploma in internet and multimedia development . i only put tp courses and sp courses in the 12 choice i have..yea but mainly tp la haha .

wat a hectic day..worked fer my aunt today..sent flowers to people haha..my dad and me work together actually he drove and i sent..super tiring la..sent to like total 33 places haha yea started at 9am and finished at around 7.. but its kinda cool..get to experience different places haha ..yes went to alot of offices in those cbd areas..so weird la..those working people dress till so formal..yes everyone there was formal cept me haha.

but the worst was walking around in bugis trying to find that stupid shop and im holding a flower .its so freakin crowded at that time and its SO SUPER PAISEY PLS SO SUPER PAISEY i dont dare to lift my head up. =( but the reward fer all this was great. haha got 100 bucks at the end..we earned like 214bucks yea dad gave me 100 haah wooo not bad right..work 1 day 100..

yea and i dun wan to work anymore pls..so freakin tiring..i just wanna enjoy the remaining 2 MONTHS haha ..

jamming's on tmr..cant skate fer a few days i guess =( sprained my ankle badly and injured my knee badly yesterday when attempting to jump off a 1 storey high building wif my skateboard...just kidding just 5 steps high =( . but thats wat its all about..pushing ur limits so u can improve HAHA !

No comments :