Sunday, April 23, 2006

HELLO


quite alot of things happened hhaa

firstly i bought my mp3 playerrrrrrr on wednesday ahha FINALY mp3 player fer me haha . got my pay which was around 400 ..spent 300 on mp3 . yea but something real bad happened..my com duno how come suddenly spoil =( hAHA and my dad brought it fer repair and it only came back yesterday haha. went lex house yesterday to upload some songs to my mp3..pathetically hes laptop only have 30+ songs AHHA anyway its better than nothing. we went to erika's cg bbq at some condo near cineleisure . than after the 3 of us went to fareast to walkwalk..I SAW THAT SOTY TEE THAT I WANTEDDDDDD so nice la..going to get it tmr after school haha
ehh yea than i went off to cityhall to meet matt and the gang..going to celebrate matt's bday at esplanade haah quite alot went . its a fun night la..went to aria to drink and stuff haha . but its so damn exxxx . lex me and mao took cab home first at around 12+..while the rest went to some other place to drink haha..anyway i just realised matt have the same bday as my dad HAHA 23rd of april .

today was kinda boring..woke up and started to upload more songs to my mp3 HAHA its so fun having a mp3 player . went skating wif choon in the evening..ONLY THE 2 of us =( . went ap to skate fer like 2 hours or so than went home...yea thats about it

oh i forgot to mention bout my poly orientation haha . went fer both days .quite boring but yet fun at times haha most of the time we were at the lecture hall learning CHEERS lol. but did made some new frends yea haha . went to the sports complex and watch some telematch on the 2nd day ..some interschool telematch ..so damn hot ahha than after that went to bedok reservoir to watch some dragon boat competition among the 5 schools haha yea . after everything..we went back to the LT and the ols and the rest debriefed us..quite sad la cuz some of them already grad and we wont be seeing them anymore..haha but anyway haha yea schools starting tmr..soo excited haha and my timetable..quite slack i guess..only fer wednesday . 8 to 5 wif an hour break in between haah..the rest is like 9 - 1pm ,9-2pm , 12 - 4pm and stuff ahah

I HATE TAKING BUS IN THE MORNING =( SO FREAKIN PACKED

No comments :