Thursday, June 22, 2006

this entry is specially fer KANDY CHUA SOK EN my secondary sch class mate
i saw her signing in on msn and then ...

Me:BET U MISS ME
Her:yes i miss u alot my sweety
Me:aww :$ .how are u doing
Her:not bad lor , u ?
Me: why not bad ? also not bad..i mean i also not bad
Her:how u wan me to answer this qns. lol then why u not bad
Me:lol dun copy la tsk .
Her:then u dun ask this kind of stupid qns la who the hell know how to ans lol
Me:HAHA dun angry la then wat u wan me to ask sia
Her:See ask stupid qns again lol . what u doing now ?
Me:updating blog . u ? u got read wan or not..confirm dun have
Her: What ur blog add? i go read now
Me:wahwah still dare to ask wats my add tsk
Her: You also nver write about me so wat for i read
and so on..

haha ure so fun to talk to haha! hope to see u soon =D

No comments :