Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stuck : Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter Four

Monday - I OVERSLEPTTTTTTT ONCE AGAIN . Missed nmm tutorial and i got mark absent :( . One more time and its gg - warning letter . Almost forgot that we have prsp tut at 10 till pq called and remind me . i woke up at 930 ..took a bath and dad fetch me to sch. was in time fer prsp . Went fer alll lectures todayy haha . boooo boring. Went home and did my NMM main page . Have to redo cuz the previous one suck . But im kinda happy with the current one =D

Thought i overslept again today cuz i woke up and saw the sky bright bright one . but actually its only 745 . School was alrightt . Showed teacher my main page during lab and she say just need to change a few stuff..like the font colour and all . besides that everything shld be okay woow . Had lunch at flavours after sch then followed wz to prime mart there to withdraw cash cuz our school ATM machine down (*@#()@*# . He took cab to mount elizabeth hospital so he dropped me off at safra first ..THANKS =D . Felt very very tired when i reached home ..maybe cuz the weather was hot . Took a bath, edit my main page again and took a 2 hour nap . Woke up and did one subpage . DONEEE

LONG DAY TMR . AHHHHH suckkkkk wednesday suck

I feel good , ure the best friend that i found

No comments :