Friday, September 29, 2006

Stuck : bai se feng che - jay chou

Choon called me at 12 today asking me to go skate later and i agreed. After that i cant get back to slp so yea just sat infront of my com and thank god my download of the movie "CLICK" is finish. Kinda excited to watch it after hearing wat my frends said about the movie and wow it was really really really nice especially the "going to end part" when the remote control goes auto-forward automatically lol. At first i thought this movie was like a comedy and i dont get it when some people said they cry when watching this "comedy" but after watching it, i realised that the back part of it was really reallly touching :( kinda sad. Overall i will rate this movie 9/10 WOO.

alright gonna go skate now SEE U




lets take this one day at a time
i'll hold your hand if u hold mine

No comments :