Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weekendssssssss. Holidays now fer the secondary and primary school students :( sigh but nvm ours will come soon.! hopefully we will still be alive...

school work school work school work.. Woke up at 2 today.. long long sleep fer me which i really need. Played some dota first then did another review fer music.. this time we have to watch a video on youtube and write bout that song.. kinda reminds me of visualit where we have to keep listening to that song but thank god we dun have to draw fer this one. Was struggling to reach 350 words fer this one but yea managed to hit 350 exactly. Bath, dinner and went to work on my inmm. Drew the remaining subpage fer my 1st screen design. Checked my tpmail and saw ms gwen reply to my cmsk report draft and she still say that she will send me an sms when she replied my mail sigh.. thank god i didnt wait till wednesday.. and wats more, the first paragraph of her reply flamed at how rude and unpolite my email was cuz i didnt include "dear ms lim" etc etc. sigh no more emails to her in the future. Edited bit of the draft after reading her comments.

Thats more or less wat i did fer today.. gonna go play some games now.
and to all those who still dun have an idea fer their inmm, don wry okay? theres still the whole of tmr


bye bye!
<3

No comments :