Wednesday, September 26, 2007

okay time to blog abit. I'll just write wadever i remember.

In the midst of holidays now... but going to end soon. sigh like 3 more weeks or so.

Yeap soo the past few days were spent at home. Playing guitar and some gaming as usual. Last week was our clas chalet too and also 2 d 1 n chalet wif my secondary school mates. Both were fun haha guess that will be the highlight of the whole holiday. cant wait for more chalet. Started working too few weeks ago. At swiss club wif john kc yh shellen and yh's frend. 3pm to 3am. Basically just stand there and serve people that came for some event called oktober fest. Yea lots of drinking and dancing and of course drunk people falling off table. But it was fun. Earned about 90+ that day including cab fare. Reached home at around 4+.

Went to bras basah today wif mao to repair my guitar. Met him at bedok interchange and we took bus 7 there. Really missed our old secondary school at guillimard road. Brings back tons of memories.

Reached there and found the shop that alex told me about. Ask the uncle wats wrong and it turns out that the problem could be easily solved and he didnt charge me so its all good. Went to swee lee to look around. Bought a whammy bar at ranking sports fer 7bucks. Swee lee selling it fer 10 bucks. wat a cheater. Lucky they dont have a suitable one fer my guitar.

Went to old airport road to find daryl after that. Ate at the market there. Took bus 31 back home. Realised that i need a new set of guitar strings. So went to yamaha @ tm to buy. Cost me 7bucks. So yea spent around 30 bucks today including 10bucks fer topping up my ezlink card.

Got back home and immediately changed guitar strings. Took me bout an hour plus. I suck at doing all this. Lost a small spare part.. Sigh careless. Hopefully my string dun snap when i play.
Played abit and it sounded alright. Way better than last time now that i've solved the problem.

Not a bad day i guess.

Thats about it. Working this weekend at DTE. 2 days packing job.

nights all

2 comments :

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edmund chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.