Monday, February 18, 2008

so we finally submitted the killer DBMM assignment which took many of our lives. Went to school on both saturdays and sundays to finish up that project. First time spending my whole week in school. Still had lots of bugs though but we couldnt careless. That project has seriously taken its toll on me. I'm sure many agrees with me. DBMM SHLD NOT BE TAUGHT IN BLOCK TEACHING MODE! worst subject ever

Had our mmp2 presentation today. went alright i guess. Flash is also another headache. Linking and integrating our files together was a conundrum for us :@ kept having bugs here and there.

Wats left now is SWEN presentation for pp3 on wednesday and dbmm project interview on thursday. I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. HOLIDAYS IS COMING!


On a more serious note, i'm still trying to fathom the question of "why are people so competitive with each other?". Why they die die also must win others. I guess this is why people are feeling more and more stress.. because they are asking for it


All the best to my friends whos having their semester exams in a few days time!

No comments :