Monday, March 31, 2008

im struggling to keep my eyes open!

Yesterday night was hell. I only managed to get proper rest at 12pm today! :(

Went to celebrate my cousin's 1st year birthday at sherington hotel yesterday from 12 to 4. Nice food they have but don't know why i dont have the appetite to eat. So after a few servings of delicious pastries like oreo cheesecake, scone and some others, i more or less spent the rest of the time walking around the hotel and staring into space
Saw sharon au there too.. Ou jing xian

Took the train to lavender from newton at 4 after the high tea session ended while my cousin drove my grandparents and brother back home. Went to lih long house for steam boat session! I guess the poor appetite just now wasnt a bad thing after all cuz i ate quite alot at hes house. Wei cong and the usual gang were there. Had a hell of a fun time as usual

Stayed over at hes place. Watched the man utd match and it was great! Most of them wer asleep at around 4+ so kh and me decided to play some dota. No space for us to slp..... thats why:(

Waited for everyone to wake up which is around 11+ then cabbed back wif cong and kh. Was extremely tired when i got home. Took a quick bath, ate abit then slept till 7pm! yea 7 hours of good solid sleep.

and now i wonder what time will i turn in

No comments :