Friday, May 09, 2008

Its 1am now.. still very early to me if its during holidays but not anymore now. I guess my lifestyle is pretty healthy now. Exercising and working out has kind of become a routine for me fer the past few weeks and its quite enjoyable. Moreover, even if i'm having lesson in the noon the next day, i would'nt stay up till 2+ or 3+ anymore unless theres soccer..if not the latest would be 130 for me i guess. An average of 10 hours of slp everyday is healthy right? i think so! because i realised that the pimples on my forehead has disappeared but theres one big red dot on my nose :( but im sure it will disappear sooner or later. Healthy lifestyle!

This coming sunday is mother's day.. and im still deciding on what to get fer my mum! No idea what she needs :(

School life has been pretty mundane.. nothing interesting. Go school and show face for 3 hours then go back home. This cycle caused me to save an average of 6bucks per day! $$ cuz i seldom/rarely have lunch at school unless wz or someone else asked me to. Other than that, i only spend around 2 bucks on snacks during short breaks. So im feeling a little little rich now $$$. Talking about school, i've sent my application for the OSIP program a few days back, together with yh..though with little hope of getting in because of our results lol. Getting the forms and documents prepared was really a conundrum! Had to meet at 8 to print and scan those forms and certs etc... and u can never rely on school's property. :@

TRIF lesson tmr has been canceled to allow us to go and do research and conduct some survey fer our assignment 2.. but i don't think i will be going out to do all those tmr.. Most prolly gonna stay at home until evening then go jog with the guys.

Alright time to slp! omg its 230am already. almost forgot to post this entry after watching some videos online :O

update again soon! nights

No comments :