Wednesday, June 04, 2008

for once i thought being chose to go to penang was already a misfortune.. they changed the sip allocation this morning :( and i'm going to SELANGOR instead. :((((((((((((((((((((((( sigh so now yh and me will be going to selangor.. from 4 person become 2 person. hope they change the allocation again

No lessons today. Woke up at around 11. Ms cherry called to inform me about the visa thing. Yh called me after awhile and told me that we are going to selangor instead. Couldnt go back to slp after that. Studied 5 topics for itpm today.. still a long way to go but i guess its a good start. Played some guitar after that.. dinner and did some TRIF.

3 more days to term break. Gonna enjoy as much as i can before i leave for my osip. I will definitely miss everything here... maybe not the weather. 4 months! thats very long.. i wonder if i can bring my guitar there :(

Lesson at 12 tmr. but going to sir building to renew my passport in the morning. Probably will be late for lesson but no choice, need to submit the required documents to ms cherry. Damn rush.. i still plan to go renew my passport during term break lol

Time to slp now.

take care and bye!

No comments :