Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy new year once again

Its been pretty fun and exciting so far. As usual, everyone came down to my place yesterday. My little cousins dashed into my room when they reached. Apparantly, computer games are more attractive then "ang paos" haha. But its good that they had fun. I remembered not looking forward to their arrival last time because i don't want to give up using my laptop.

Its different now, in the sense that i prefer going outside and talk to others rather than playing computer games. I don't really sit down and chat with them as we are not really on the same wavelengths. So i just mingle around, play with my little baby cousins and listen to the others talking. Somehow it makes me feel happy just by doing that.

I really look forward to chinese new year everytime because the feeling of seeing everyone coming together, happily talking to one another makes me feel blessed to be part of them. Thus, its quite dejecting when some didnt turn up or when they leave the place early.

Sorry, Its new year now and i shldnt sound so sad haha

Anyway today was fun. Went to one of my aunt's place at Jurong today. Its a fairly new apartment and its on the 20th floor lol. My cousin has his own room and its really nice. Nothing fancy or anything but i envy those who have their own area because they can decorate it!

Tmr will be the 3rd day of new year and most of the people will go back to sch / work. Somehow, i'm not in the mood to enjoy my break yet. Maybe we are not officially liberated until the presentation is over. The guys will be coming over for some MJ and that's how the day will be spend.

Hope u guys enjoyed celebrating chinese new year so far. Sucks waking up early to go visiting but still, beats going to sch for MP.

Enjoy and take care!

Have an ox-picious new year

No comments :