Sunday, March 29, 2009

tmr will be the anticipated trip to pulau redang with my secondary school frends! Have to reach golden mount at 830pm. Heard from eric that the journey is around 10 hours long. Reminds me of the times during our OSIP where we had to take the coach back to Singapore from Penang every 1month, enduring the torturous 11hrs ride. Some buses have mini tvs installed at each seat and i hope ours will be like those. At least i can watch some movies before i doze off. If not, i shall sleep thru the whole journey with my player in my ears.

Had dinner wif shawn eric and daryl at TM just now. Haven't met shawn for ages. Used to jam with him in the past together with alex, choon and erika. Those were one of many happy and fun times together with them.

A simple dinner, a few mins spent in the arcade and prattles over icemilo at mac ended the night with glee

Lastly, thanks a lot to those who have voted for me for the tshirt competition! really appreciate it. Continue to ask ur other frends to help me! haha thanks

Bye all and see u guys when im back on wednesday!

take care!

No comments :