Friday, April 24, 2009

Decided to update a little to get away from all the work that ive been doing for almost the whole day.

I finally started working last thursday at century square best denki, selling sony/samsung mp3 and mp4 players. My colleagues are really nice people to talk to. My supervisor is really good at magic and he likes to perform for us. So the whole atmosphere there is quite relax. Thankfully we all like to laze around at times and are not the workaholic kind of people!

Working hours would be from 1230 to 930 with an hour break, which i tend to go back home to eat as the food is really expensive in the mall. The good thing about this job is that i only need to work from thursday to sunday. So i got 3 days to do my own stuff. Pretty nice schedule to me.

Hopefully i can settle in and make this a long term job.

Lastly, its my dad's birthday today. Happy birthday dad!

Bye all and take care always


No comments :