Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yet another precious weekend has arrived..and today was spent celebrating birthdays after birthdays!

Met up with my poly mates in the early noon to go buy presents for shellens 21st. Present hunting can be quite a chore without girls around because most of the time, they are the ones that chooses wat to get and for us guys, it's just helping them to carry the stuff around. We went to all of the 3 malls to get the gifts. Lunch at LJS was pretty good. It's been ages since my last visit there. The cheesey potato chips thing is quite delicious!

The first birthday celebration i went to was my Uncles one, at changi rise. They catered Thai food! It was good although the spicyness of it still kills me. But i pretty much stuffed myself with food to the point where it became my last meal of the day. Too full to consume anymore.

Managed to take a short nap while i was siting on the comfortable pool chair, watching my little cousins playing. Feels like heaven

Went off at around 630pm to the second birthday celebration of the day, which is Shellens 21st!

It was held at the chalet @ ecp. Saw lots of my poly frends there and it was a really really nice time catching up with them. The birthday cake that Shellen's mum made was very delicious! not forgetting the creamy puff too. Didnt really eat much though due to me overfeeding myself earlier in the day. But the whole chit chat and photo taking session really made it a wonderful night. I shall steal the pictures and post it here if i were to see people uploading it. haha. The upcoming class gathering would be during Pq's chalet. Totally looking forward to it!

Wz drove us back after that. On the way back, we were talking about how badly we miss our poly days and that we wouldnt mind waking up early now just to attend those 8am lessons, the ones that we used to dread in the past. We'll also attend every single lecture now! Basically, we'll do anything to go back there to study, together with all our classmates.

But we all know its just wishful thinking :( Now, we can only look back and relish the happy moments that we all had in school.

And since i'm more or less done with my studies, i cant help but to agree that schooling is certainly one of the most enjoyable period in life. So to all the students out there.......... Seize the day!

good night and take care everyone!

No comments :