Sunday, December 13, 2009

just came back from pq's chalet this afternoon. Had a really great time laughing and chatting wif my poly mates. Everything was fun!

Yesterday was also my very first visit to wild wild wet. Compared to the fun pool at Jurong east, i think WWWet is slightly better as they have more fun rides, especially that half pipe thing which is seriously fun and scary. haha. But majority of the rides are pretty much the same as the one at Jurong. We spent around 3 hours there and most of us got burnt pretty badly :(

Then came her birthday celebration! The birthday cake was extremely huge. I think she felt pretty damn intimidated during the cutting of cake because of the amount of people present. Haha but it was all good. Im quite jealous about the amount of presents she received. :(

We also had a "class gathering" outside her chalet, where we all sat in a circle to discuss about the C140 Xmas celebration. That particular moment was very nostalgic as it reminds me of the good old poly days.

I know ive been very naive lately, constantly saying that i want to go back to my schooling days. I really mean it. But Life just have to move on.. right?

Okay i have to end here. Time is running out. I still got to finish up my cheesecake and i need to leave for camp in like 20mins time!

And here comes another 1 week of hell

saturday come quick. please..............

No comments :