Sunday, January 24, 2010



Stumbled upon this very old song from facebook recently. I remembered the first time i heard this song was during the early days of secondary school. Old but nice!
____________________________________________________________________

I love to cycle around the big open field opposite the library on windy sunday evenings where many bliss out in the open to fly kites, run around or even lying down just to enjoy the cool breeze. Never failed to put a smile on my face everytime i go pass there because everyone seem to be so carefree and happy. Such sight brings peace and tranquility. Really amazing. I shall snap a shot of it on my next trip there.

Gonna go bath now and consume my cheesecake. This time round, it's the baked cheesecake from secret recipe!

And i just notice that this is my 995 post in this blog. 5 more to a milenary of entries!

Saturday come quick. please!

No comments :