Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I get nightmares when I'm emotionally distressed.

Last night, I was upset so my boyfriend drove over to make sure I was alright.

While hugging me, he said "if you have bad dreams tonight, I'll just have to come over in your dreams and beat them up for you." His LGMH."

hahaha nice

Happy Birthday Mummy.

Ive been cycling alot for the past few days. Almost everyday actually. I would come back home from work then take my bicycle out to cycle around, to run some errands. Lovin it! If only cycling can replace running in IPPT. hahaha

I've been feeling extremely sleepy and tired almost throughout the whole day ever since tuesday, where i had my duty. Why is this so. Something out there is draining my life away. Now, i feel like a zombie when i report for work in the morning. Almost trip and fell while walking today. I need some kind of rejuvenating potion. Maybe a cup of sour plum ice blend can help!

and.........ive ran out of things to talk about :(

Last day of the week tmr! Friday is forever that beckoning.. at least for us guys.

Lets look forward to the weekends! gogogo

No comments :