Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's that time of the year again

Exams are just a week away and me updating my blog, in the day, with tons of chapters more to study, definitely suggests something about my confidence... Not!

For the past few weeks, I was able to draw out time at night to meet up with friends over movies and dinner. We caught three films which I'd been anticipating for months: 


Taken 2, the highly awaited sequel was at most average, compared to the first. I think the disappointment was probably due to the exceedingly high expectations we all had, especially after what Taken 1 delivered. The other 2 movies were instant favorites! It's definitely the kind of shows that I'm always on the lookout for. Still, I'm having trouble tagging a description to such films. Teenage-romance-comedy? Or "Juno-esque"? Or some might call it: "act-one-kind" movie. Hahahaha.


One of my Hanoi-made friends, Henrik from Sweden, messaged me on Facebook recently, telling me how much he loves the pictures from Sapa.

This made me want to look through the album again! And as I was doing so, I realized I'm still suffering from the holiday hangover. These 2 pictures were taken from that wonderful night in Sapa. Never would I've imagined myself partying crazily with people whom I'd only known on that day itself. Drinks, delicious home-cooked food and games made up a totally unforgettable night.

More details will be written in the long overdue posts of Sapa and Halong Bay, which I'm going to pen down as one of my to-do items during my holidays.

May the remaining months of 2012 be filled with joy!

No comments :