Saturday, June 15, 2013

It won't be soon Before long


One of my must-watch movies this year, 'Before Midnight' will be screening here on the 25th of July! I believe, on many occasions, I've gone into raptures over the two "Before..." prequels - 'Before Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset' - whenever there was a discussion over movies. But I'm really not exaggerating: these two movies are easily my top two favorites of all time. And with the overwhelming positive reviews and comments surrounding this second sequel, I think it wouldn't be too early for me to make a claim that this trilogy would top the lot.

Even the release date is just three days before my birthday. I guess this coincidence makes up for the long long wait. 

25th birthday celebration - outing to the theatres!?

Hahahahaha

No comments :