Tuesday, August 23, 2005

HEY HEY HEYYYYY


YESTERDAY WAS ENGLISH ORALS ! YEAAAAAA AND I WAITED FER LIKE 1 HOUR +..NOT BAD COMPARED TO CHINESE . HAHA YEA AND WAS QUITE EASY..THEY ASKED ME TO TALK ABOUT MY GRANDPARENTS HAHHAHA AND ALSO WHETHER WILL I CONFIDE TO MY FRENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS AND WELL I CHOSE FRIENDS yea cuz i duno..thats the truth ..most of the time at least. =) After orals went home with eric and boon chin. yup MISSED HISTORY REMEDIAL =( . i sound sad cuz i missed out alot i think..teacher almost revised finihs 1 chpter haha

TODAY WAS GREAT. Headed to church in the evening fer PM..had lunch wif kelvin at coffeeshop first yea.. PM was good..really pray and pray haha. AND SY ROGERS CAME and preached abit..so cool !! never expect him to come..i mean i duno he will come. yea so everything ended at around 1030..then father came to fetch me and shing . she stay around my area there ya ..IF NOT WE WILL REACH HOME LIKE 12aM ? AND THERS SCH TMR ..

haha ..teachers DAY NEXT WED !!! SURE AM LOOOKING FORWARD TO IT HEHHE
SWING SWING SWING



I want to care fer others...like how u cared fer me =)

No comments :