Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This year made me realised how iimportant studying is . Everytime i told myself to go home and study but the playfulness in me is always there . I really want to do well this yr..really . so i can make my family and frends happy . Im always too complacent , thinking that im already good in some of my subjects but im not . Take fer example today..teacher gave us maths wksht to do in class..i said to myself "yea maths again..no problem fer me" ..but i cant complete that paper..and felt very frustrated while doing it . Even if i face difficulties in doing , i wont wan to ask my classmates..i duno why but i dun feel like asking them..cuz i always think im the best in the class..as in fer maths thats why ..I KNOW ITS bad..really bad but i cant help it .


Yea i really hope i can change..be more motivated to study ...at least fer this year..i wan to get this o lvl thing over so i can really enjoy ..yea.. i already experienced failure..and i wont wan to experience it again..never

No comments :