Sunday, March 12, 2006

came back from chalet yesterday haha yea ..reached home like 9 in the morning..than on my com..play some music and went to slp till 3pm ..first time sleep till so late but cant help it..super tired


chalet was fun i mus say haha ..playing ps2 almost every min.... and especially the last night.. all of us sat outside the chalet and we played truth or dare..yea so fun la can like know more about each other and stuff..but mostly the questions we ask is bout love life =( haha . than after that we went back to the room and we came up wif an idea to like prank call other people haha ..we would like just random call and number and disturb that person ..really damn funny la especially theres this indian guy who picked up the phone..than kee hian goes "oi why u kick my dog" in an indian accent haha ..so super funny pls..

than we called this nnumber and a girl picked up the phone..haha wow than i purposely acted asif i knew her than i said "hey wan to go to school together or not tmr"..HAHA than she was like shocked and stuff la than she asked who am i and how i got her number..than i said from her senior in school..she asked wat school am i in..i said her school ..than she asked so which school la. .haha than i was like "G G" .so my frend said just tell her the truth and asked her to be friends and stuff la.. ..yea so she agreed and guess wat !the next day i msged her and i found out shes from TP AND THE SAME COURSE AS ME !! yea same age too..but year 2 though haha ! like so shocking la when she told me that O_O . haha

yea stayed at home today..no where to go..matt and lex went to hong kong..so nver skate..might be skating tmr though . received my enrollment package today..so blur la..so many forms mus fill in..mus go medical checkup also =(..ahh boring

Shite man ..miss those 2 nights of chalet..=(



I do believe its true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause youre the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere

No comments :