Saturday, March 25, 2006

IM SO DAMN BORED NOW SO I DECIDED TO BLOGGED



25th march 2006

HMM wat a bad day it was yesterday . i injured my knee while skating ahah suks . so freaking annoying . went to meet shiying at tm pastamania fer dinner ..hah but well only i ate and she was looking cuz shes fasting haha . than went MJ awhile and after that walked home from her house.haha yes but at that time my leg was still alright . When i reached home my mum help me put MORE medication and bandaged my leg.thats when it felt bad..real bad..cant walk properly and can hardly bend my legs =( .

Boring friday ..stayed at home the whole day..suppose to go skate but MY LEG U SEE =(
Nothing much happened cept fer more pain because of more medication HAHA anyway hope my leg till really recover SOON

hitting the lan shops tmr morning wif frends and then watching ernest they all play soccer at marina south. haha im gonna limp the whole day

No comments :