Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stuck : Box car racer - There is

go watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Bfpqmy54 . tom singing "there is" omg so heart melting . he look so sad :(

lessons was okay ... went to wei zhe house after sch to do abit of nmm . hes mum fetch us there . kim choon , justin, kelina and pq also went . Started playing gunz the moment we reach hes house haha. got a total of 5 coms there . weizhe desktop and lappy , my lappy,pq lappy and weizhe's brother com. omg shiok . check abit of my nmm and yea think everything shld be fine and ready fer uploading tmr morning . HOPEFULLY NOTHING GOES WRONG . the rest did their nmm and i was slacking around wif kc..playing ps2 and stuff . Went j8 fer dinner after that . ate kfc bla bla then took bus 59 home . STRAIGHT BUS .

think gonna skip prsp lecture tmr to upload our nmm in the morning ..yeap wish me luck . god bless me .

sigh the thought of assignments really spoil my day.

I CANT BELIEVE I LOST A GUNZ DUEL TO SOME STRANGER . I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD WIN OMG MAKE ME ANGRY


will i shake this off
pretend its all okay
that theres someone out there
who feels just like me
there is...

No comments :