Monday, August 14, 2006

Stuck : Simple plan - Perfect

wow back to the old days. I remembered that i was addicted to this song during sec4 and it stayed in my head fer quite a few weeks.

Went to wz house the past few days to do our iiso project and now its like maybe around 70% done i think. omg bus card depleted soo damn fast even though i just topped up my card recently=\ . seriously thinking of using concession hai but most of the time i walked to school, so yea kinda waste if i use concession oh well.

freakin bus59 took like super long to reach my house from bishan and imagine taking that bus fer more than 5 times in 3 days. wz ar wz why u live so far from us :(. How i wish i can be in pq's group fer projects cuz can go her house and get to eat free ice cream hehe.

did finihs my java assignment 2 last night. took like 6 hours to complete and i really really felt happy cuz its another BIG BIG load of burden off. So yea i can kinda slack fer a few days. i wanna start doing visual lit tmr but we gonna do wz house tmr fer iiso again and HOPEFULLY we can complete it by tmr so that i have time fer visual lit.

think we gonna get back nmm term test results tmr so yea at least got something to look forward to. I NEED MORE SLEEP. my average slping hours nowadays is 5hours/day omg how sad


cuz we lost it all,
nothing last forever
im sorry i cant be perfect

No comments :