Saturday, February 03, 2007

Finally its friday..the last day of a boring week. Week 17 draws nearer..which means next week onwards is going to be super hectic..rushing all our assignments thats due on week 17. Sigh..

Woke up at 11 today..had like 9hours of slp..damn shiok. Went online then played gunz fer awhile. Took a bath and went out to meet xw at 130 fer lunch opposite my house :D.

Went to school to meet to rest at 230 to celebrate Justin's birthday at flavours. Its been quite sometime since we celebrated birthdays at flavours lol..last time the whole class will be there but now very little people :(. The cake was nicee haha and we ordered fruits too /gg

Went up to class fer cmsk at 4. Teacher was late..thought she didnt come then can go off early but omg she came:( lol. But today also quite slack..rehearsed fer our presentation on wk 17. Didnt wan to present at first cuz all scared but we did present in the end..when like half of the class went off lol. I took like 1min 37 seconds which was kinda good..teacher asked me to add in somemore points then shld be alright.

Waited fer everyone to present finsih then we went off. Took bus home wif john and kc to take the basketball first then went to play ball. John borrowed a couple of my ps2 games and my SOCKS *(#&@(*# lol.

Played like 3 matches today=\..damn annoying pls those people playing soccer there..:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ and also damn tired after playing the 1st match. Thank god we bought water lol but omg not enough:(

Finished playing at around 8+ i think..cant remember the time=\. Went fer a drink at the coffeeshop beside 7-11 and after drinking we all felt hungry lol so went to my house to take kc stuff first and abit of cash then went to the coffeeshop opposite fer dinner. Ate alot there..shared rojak too lol. Hmm Sat down and chat awhile at the bus stop then kc took bus 34 home and john took a cab back. Now u owe me my socks and 2 bucks /gg haha

Did my ides website when i got home. Just finished 4 pages :D..gonna go slice them all tmr..hopefully can finsih the whole webby by tmr:D if can wah then damn shiok.

Alright thats about it.

byebye!

You're the words that come out easy,
And I am speechless at best.
Your star it seems to shine above the rest.
You're the face before the cameras,
The smile i'd like to earn.

You're the dream that hasn't ended,
And I'm still anxious for rest.
Your words they seem to hang above my head.
You're the bud before the flower,
Unfurls into full bloom.
Captivating beauty,
But it maybe all too soon.


i love u alot my girl :)

No comments :