Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy new year to all!. Hope u enjoyed ur day and hope u received alot of red packets /gg

Was online till 5+ last night lol and i woke up at around 11 today=\..didnt get much slp:( but cant slp longer ar..cuz its new year then mus wake up and quickly prepare. Neighbours came to my house first at around 10+ but i was still slping so i didnt see them lol but they passed my redpacket to my parents /gg. Relatives started coming in at around 2+..duno how come this year they so late then come lol.

Spent most of the time playing dota in my room. Went out to greet them when they came..then went back to my room again. Yeap pretty much a routine fer me fer every new year lol. But got sometimes i got too engrossed playing and i didnt went out to greet some of them lol /gg but they still came in and give me my redpacket :D.

So the whole day was spent playing, chatting wif xw :D and also taking a short nap in the evening.

The adults didnt play mahjong or cards this year lol..cuz our mahjong table spoil already lol/gg. So they were outside watching some movie ..yeap and all left at around 8+..kinda early..compared to last time.

Xw and maybe john and kc coming to my house tmr :D lol yeap.. then gonna go catch a movie tmr wif her too:D. I missss u =\

hmm haven counted how much money i got lol..maybe later/gg

Yeap thats about it..

hope u guys had fun!

byebye!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.