Tuesday, March 13, 2007

happy!

Im a happy guy! Read on to find out wat happen /gg

ytd- Woke up at around 940 cuz i need to pass the chalet money to kian nam. Went down to my bus stop to meet him there. Got back home and went back to my bed lol cuz im sooo not used to waking up so early now:(. Slept till around 2 then pq and kc came my house. Surprise visiting i guess. I thought only pq is coming cuz she need to get her wallet from me but didnt know kc is wif her so they came and slack awhile. They went off at around 5+ cuz pq say she tired. Was on the phone with xw from city hall all the way to my door step lol. Finally get to see her again!. Played some o2jam and a little guitar then we went to the coffeeshop opposite my house fer dinner. Took bus back home wif her after that :D <3.

Woke up at aruond 3 today..lol yeap like a daily routine fer me now. Called my dad and he asked me to try to solve my desktop problem. Spent practically the whole day from 3 to about 10pm trying to solve it. I even went to yahoo Q&A to try to find some solutions:( sigh first time so hardworking. But i really wanna solve the problem if not the rest cant use the computer:( damn sad haha. And i managed to finally solve the shity-time wasting-annoying-frustrating problem! AHHHHHHHHHH so damn happy please. Im soooo prooud of myself!. Please be proud of me!. Cant stop smiling since then lol. Alright im gonna tell my dad the good news when he gets home later..show him my power!

So thats how i spent my day haha..boring but yet productive:D.

thats bout it!

exercising day tmr wif my dearest :D then prolly go catch a movie after that. Pursue of happiness!! yea! fixing my desktop is how i pursue happiness! okay sorry:(..im too overjoyed

byebye!

i love u very very very much baby!
ure the best thing in my life:D

No comments :