Saturday, March 17, 2007

Xw gave me a surprised by coming over to my house lol. She called me when she was at the lift there so yea..was kinda surprised haha <3. Went downstairs coffeeshop to eat a little then i sent her back home. :D

Woke up at 4 today :( omg damn late. Wasted half the day sleeping sigh. Took a bath then went out at around 530 to buy cheesecake fer xw :D. Wanted to surprise her so i went to her house downstairs and asked her to come down haha. So yea guess she liked it. Sat at the void deck there and eat the delicious cake haha. Went to some playground nearby to play around then sent her back at around 830. Reached home and i realised that no ones at home and i dun have the key omg lol. So i called my dad and he had to drive back from eunos to pass me the house key. Waited fer like 20mins fer him.

Need to wake up early tmr :(. Going to sentosa wif lex and the rest. Hope wont rain haha

thats about it i guess

byebye!
<3 <3

No comments :