Sunday, December 16, 2007

just got back from my cousin's wedding dinner at the orchid country club at yishun. Must say that it was really fun. Haven't been to a wedding dinner for a long time and its really enjoying to see the young kids running around and everyone else so bonded together. Makes me feel lucky to have such people as part of my family. Felt happy for my cousin too. grats to the newly wed. Dinner was alright.Spent most of the time walking around the ballroom and taking pictures but dun think i can have the pictures cuz its in other people's cam. Theres a band performing there too. Kinda good. makes me feel like picking up the guitar and play. They played some clapton's song which blends well with the atmosphere.

went off at around 11

Big match tmr! cant wait to watch

byebye!

No comments :