Sunday, July 06, 2008

32 hours more! sigh i really cant bear to leave now.................................... but i have to keep telling myself that 3 and a half months is gonna pass real quickly.. yes it will

Went to 201 to have my hair cut today in the evening. Guess i will still need to have my hair cut over there fer at least once lol.

Sigh.. really wish that i can spend more time with my family members. let the next 32 hours move as slow as possible please please please

Gonna have lunch with my family tmr.. most prolly at fei fei wanton mee. Meeting the usuals in the evening at marina square for a movie and then dinner at NYNY. Gonna go buy a shirt at topman too.

I promise to make the most out of tmr and to enjoy myself as much as i can. Let tmr be a memorable day out!

take care my fellow classmates and school mates. Good luck for ur internship! lets all meet up again in 4months time!

take care daddy mummy sister brother grandma and grandpa. love u all always!

byebye

No comments :