Tuesday, July 29, 2008

happy 20years of living to me! Thanks to all for your wishes. Really appreciate it

I guess my birthday this time round is quite a memorable one because firstly i'm not in Singapore and secondly, i "celebrated" it with my laptop :( but im not complaining. Cant expect the boss to give me a day off because its my birthday right haha

Anyway my parents will be visiting me next saturday and we will then go out to celebrate my birthday. I miss my family alot. Talked via msn almost everynight when my parents. thank god for such technology.

One of the in charge in penang came down to our place. He had a chat with us, asking whether we want to go over to penang to work together with jiayi and the rest. Sounds good at first but after giving it a few thoughts, we decided not too because for me, the main reason is that my parents are coming over in 2 weeks time and i dont want them to travel all the way to penang to find me. The journey is way too long on wheels. Moreover, life over here isn't that bad too. The people here are friendly and the environment is quite pleasant. Though the work here can be quite tough, we still relish the challenge.

But hopefully they deprecate our visa so we can go back to Singapore on 22nd august!

alright just finished my cup noodles. Shall turn in soon!

bye allll and good night!

No comments :