Tuesday, November 25, 2008

as long as you dont give up, there will be miracles

I'm sure those who followed the 9pm Aids show on channel 8 would recognise that mantra.
Today was the last episode and it ended pretty well. To me, it is one of the more meaningful drama series that channel 8 ever broadcasted. I think it will galvanize people to emphatize HIV infected patients and of course not ostracize them. Most importantly, i'm sure it will enlighten others about the disease and how it cant be transmitted via casual contact. I defintely learnt a lot from this show, filial piety especially. We all must learn to respect people, especially our parents and kin!

Next up would be "little nonya". Its been a long time since mediacorp did shows during the world war period. Don't give this a miss!


I sound like im doing drama series reviews which i'm not. I just feel that this particular show deserve credits haha

Okay time for bed

bye all and take care!

as long as you dont give up, there will be miracles

haha

No comments :