Monday, September 21, 2009

sigh

back to camp tmr................. and it's back to the 1 and a half day or maybe shorter weekend off for us every week.. for at least 2 months. :(

please let me be in the same section with someone i know. That will definitely make my life easier and happier in there.

For some strange reason, i'm very eager to watch '500 days of summer'. Yes i know ive mentioned it before in my previous entry. Weirdly, i think this is the first or one of the few times that i have such voraciousness towards a movie. Nothing is gonna stop me from watching this,even if i have to do it alone! haha

heres another picture of it again!



Zooey Deschanel has got to be my favourite hollywood actress

and i guess i should go to bed now. Gotta wake up at 6 tmr. Not nice. i'm still feeling bitter about the fact that we cant bring our mp3 players in.

Nights everyone! take care and all the best to my frends who are studying, working and reporting back to their new unit tmr!

our paths they did cross
though i cannot say just why

No comments :