Wednesday, September 09, 2009

did our final obstacle in BMT today. The 24KM route march.

my feet hurts like hell. Rashes all over my shin area.

The weather certainly didnt do us much favour during the march. I can feel my body burning, literally. Probably close to 39 deg celsius.

But in the end, it's all good. We all passed out happily, with much jubilation.

It's really nice to see our commanders smiling throughout the whole parade. Really makes everything we've went through for the whole 9 weeks worth it.

The whole BMT phase was really my defining moment in life

Best of luck to all my platoon 3 mates, especially my fellow rascals in section 1! U guys really made me enjoy BMT even more. I will never forget how we did our last area cleaning on tuesday. Flooding the whole bunk with water just to wash the floor and then panicked because we were afraid the place will not be dry in time. hahaha. keep in touch always!

And for now, i shall lie back and enjoy 10 days of civilian life. 10 really precious days to me

have fun everybody!

Jaguar Coy 03/09, best company!

No comments :