Sunday, October 25, 2009

i still can't accept that today is actually a Saturday because we have to go back to camp tmr and we just got out today. A rather meaningless event called "National Education" was the reason why our weekends got shortened. I'm still very bitter about it. sigh

I haven gotten any proper sleep since last night due to some work that is needed to be completed by monday. No way i'm gonna spend my weekends doing army related stuff, not even 5mins. Thus, the only option for me was to stay up throughout the night and get it done. It took me about 2 hours plus to settle my part of the work. The time was about 5.20am when that happened and we had to fall in by 5.55am so i spent the remaining half an hour preparing and washing up. There goes my sleep...........

Anyway, the penang gang managed to meet up today for a meal! The group consist of Alastair, Raymond, Jiayi, Munyee, Yonghan and me. We went to the old town white coffee @ ecp as it was one of our favourite places to dine during our stay at Penang. So it's a rather nostalgic place for us 6. haha

Went to Jiayi's place after that to play UNO. Needless to say, it's also one of many frolickings we did at our home in Penang.

Shall upload the pics once i get it from them!

Time for me to end here. I need to go sleep now. Can't take it anymore

Nights everyone and take care!

No comments :