Monday, March 15, 2010

i PASSED my driving test!!! finally, a huge load off my shoulders. I got really reluctant to continue with my lessons ever since that PDL incident last year because it's sucking my wallet dry. Hence, this week was really difficult for me because i had lessons on tuesday till friday. My instructor kept calling me over the past few months, asking if im free on this day etc etc so he can help me book my test date. But he doesnt know that deep down, i don't really want to continue anymore. Just that i don't know how to tell him that. It's pretty annoying. So everytime when he called, i'll just give him a flippant answer and hope the conversation won't last for more than 10 seconds. But uve got to understand that people do this because they need to make a living also. More lessons means more income. So we just have to succumb to it.

Anyway, i should just go ahead with the formalities and thank my instructor. His nagging has made me become a more tolerant person.

Just like any others who just got their license, my hands are itching to take over the wheel. And thankfully, i get to drive my parents to dinner just now in the evening! It was fun albeit the short distance. Time to participate in those "stand to win a CAR" lucky draws!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life in camp is pretty ok, couldnt complain much because i get to go home everyday. Nothing beats that. But still, it's the army. Cant escape from them yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive finished reading "perks of being a wallflower" and im glad i did. Feel like reading it again because i love that kind of story. I find it very real, like something i can really relate to. Very nice

But before i go back to that, i shall finish my second book first. "the five people you meet in heaven". So far, it has been pretty interesting. Hopefully it is impactful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i just realised it's way past my bed time now.

good night everyone and take great care!

No comments :