Sunday, March 28, 2010

I went to play PAINtball just now and it's more or less a guarentee that they won't have me as their customer anymore because i'm not going to pay 36bucks to get bruises!

But it was quite an experience. I know some, including me initially want to try their very best not to get hit if they do play it but i realised after our first game which i managed to not get hit, most likely because i stayed behind the same one plank wall throughout the match, the main purpose is to feel how painful it can be when it really gets u. And this is definitely one of those "once bitten twice shy" kind of thing. Sad to say, i got shot twice, one on my arm and the other on my chest. That was enough to make me camp at "base" and wait for the match to be over.

Met up with a few poly mates for dinner @ marche. Fellowship was good but the food was disappointing. Yh and I went to the mall below meritius mandarin after the rest went off to see look see look. Out of all the shops there, i think i recognise only 2 to 3 of it because all if not most of them were those very classy and swanky retailers. But it's quite obvious what kind of mall it is like when it's located in a hotel. The two of us also toured the hotel lobby and it's very elegant to say the least, especially the swimming pool! Needless the say, the toilet which was the only suitable place in the whole level for us commoners is also very posh.

So after walking around for 20 mins or so, we decided to snap back to reality.

ANYWAY, whatever ive typed in this entry seems very weird to me. i'm feeling funny funny funny

let's hope i won't laugh at myself when i look back at this entry next time

GOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT!

No comments :