Friday, May 28, 2010

Another long weekend is here! but im keeping my fingers crossed that i won't receive any depressing news or last minute call up from that shithole

Anyway, I did something which made me feel proud of myself this week. And that's to go to camp MYSELF! and not asking my dad to wake up early in the morning and drive me there. Okay la, might not sound so honorable but i'm still happy!

For the past few days, after work, i took my bicycle out and went cycling around the neighbourhood! It's very enjoyable and rejuvenating, especially after another usual banal day at work. A pretty good form of escapism i might add.

Meeting the usuals tmr for dinner and late night movie! 3 of them will be driving if i'm not wrong. And speaking of driving, im intending to rent a car with eric, most probably next month. EXCITED

And ive still not uploaded the thailand pics. haha maybe i'll just let it go. SEE HOW

time for bed. good night my dearests!

No comments :