Monday, February 28, 2011

feels so damn good to be back

The 2weeks spent there wasn't entirely that difficult and tormenting. There were still times where i very much relished what was going on. Thankfully, the instructors and people there are nice and friendly. If not, the 5days out in the jungle would be a nightmare. Speaking of which, i'm extremely fortunate to have a hammock with me. It really is godsend. I can't imagine what kind of creatures i'll surround myself with if i've slept on the ground. The mutated ants alone is enough to give u the creeps. I've never seen such gigantic ant before. Sadly, i didn't have a camera with me. haha

It's back to work tmr. Decided to save up my offs and leaves till the next few weeks where i'll slowly recede from view.

Looking forward to the meetups with all my chums

2 more months!

Loves

No comments :