Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Thankfully i'm on a weeks break now. Couldnt have come at a better time. I'm feeling depressed about having to fly off to brunei in 3 days time which will forbid me from attending my cousin's wedding with my parents on thursday at KL.

Somehow i still can't come to terms that 2 weeks will past by in a blink of an eye and that it's a week lesser than my previous thailand trip, if it makes me feel any better. For this reason, i feel like doing a whole lot of things before i go, as though i'll be gone for good. So many things going on in my mind right now. Feels like i need to make every minute count.

I rewatched "It's kind of a funny story" today and i'm definitely gonna watch it again soon. It's really addictive and gratifying.

So I'll try to make the next few days well-spent. Like i said, my mind is in a state of disarray now. Hopefully things will fall in place when i wake up tmr.

Hope every one enjoyed their Chinese New Year break! I definitely did.

Loves

Cuz love's such an old fashioned word
and love dares you to change our way of
caring about ourselves

No comments :