Thursday, March 17, 2011

i just woke up from a scary dream. I got myself into a fight with 4 guys and they were using satay sticks as their weapon while i was holding a trident. It happened at bedok, outside some 7-11.

Initially, they were afraid of my trident and wanted to retreat but after a round of rock-scissors-papers within themselves, they decided to fight. That's when i start to lose my lionhearted front.

The whole scenario was like a movie itself. Being extremely outnumbered, i was taking small steps back and they were slinking towards me. I continued all the way till i reached a coffeeshop and thats when it got more intense. When it looked like we were going to charge towards each other, i managed to somehow conceal myself using the crowd and fade away from the fracas. I then quickly ran back to the 7-11 and hid there for awhile.

And like most dreams, my abrupt ending was me running over to the bus stop opposite, disposing my weapon along the way and boarding the bus to escape like a chicken.

I was extremely afraid of getting severely injured if we were to fight heads on. So escaping was a smart move. We all live to fight another day. right!


No comments :