Monday, March 14, 2011

Yesterday marks the first year of my driving license which i didn't thought much about it initially. I didn't really bother treating it as a milestone because that credential is rather trivial to me in many much cases.

But coincidentally, my uncle was asking if i want to drive his car over the weekend, since he won't be around to use it. I was quite hesitant at first but i thought such opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. There would also be less restrictions on driving license after the first 12 months.

So i collected the car today in the morning and started my virgin cruise down the fast lane. My phone came in handy as i wasn't confident in my directions. However, there were still times where i completely missed the turn or the exit and i had to find my way around to get back there again. But the most delightful thing about driving alone is the absence of unwanted naggings from the passenger's seats. I can also enjoy laughing at my own foolishness and mistakes.

Sunday morning couldn't get much more nerve-racking than this!

The sad thing is, i'm unable to fully utilise the ride because almost everyone is busy tmr and i don't have anywhere to go after my (another) morning trip down to sgh :(

meetups anyone!?

Goodnight

Loves




No comments :