Tuesday, July 12, 2005

HMM HMM

Alrighty lets talk about today !


HMM this morning took bus 39 ..hai so little pple ...haha know wat i mean ? anyway today's lessons was bad..first period was maths and mr loo was kinda angry..also duno why..i only look forward to maths today and he so angry =[..spoils the day ..after that got 2 geog HAI ..tiredness got the better of me =[ lol think teacher saw me dozing off but she nver scold phew then i quickly wake up and act doing her work haha yup okay then today history remedial HAHA was really amazing that i did not doze off..did not even feel tired at all..amazing haha and ernest whos siting behind me slept fer like 1 hour lol and teacher did not notice..the remedial suppose to be from 3-5 but teacher let us off at 430.yea and all of us was like rejoicing haha..

after school went straight home..yea and the bus was like *ahem* crowded haha =D and today was like breakthrough fer me haha reached home , bath then dinner then went to my room to study yes!! not infront of the com anymore haha and i find it fruitful yessssss !! hahaa tmr hai 2 periods of SS ..wat another "sleeping period" fer me =[ and oh fasting tmr also hAHa =D




always with me
enthroned within my soul

No comments :