Friday, July 08, 2005

o lvl oral chinese

alright today was the chinese oral o lvls yes and surprisingly i waited fer like 1 hour + b4 my turn..yea alot faster compared to mid yr oral !! yup and was kinda nervous cuz its O LVLS MAN ..finally its my turn and i duno why i gave the examiners my attributs membercard instead of my ezlink card lOL damn paisey lor then quick take out and give my ezlink card haha ..the passage was okay..got 1 word duno how to read..super chim the rest shld be correct yea..and conversation also manageable ..they asked "people are selling expired goods ..wats ur comments " and " listening to chinese music can arouse one's interest in learning chinese ..do u agree" ahaa i duno y i keep stuttering or studdering ahh i duno..cant speak well but still manage to give my comments on it haha yup ..by the time my turn ended..it was already 430 yea..so i took the bus home alone..raeched home,changed and went to meet shing at tm to get present fer sis suting yea .then hui shan and tim came along..we did not buy any presents cuz we got no idea wat to buy yea so tmr hui shan going town to buy presents..there got more options haha

today c.g was power!! we stand up to sing the praise haha yea first time..normally is we sit and clap ..now is stand jump clap haha and after singing 2 songs , all of us was sweating like mad haha
and the msg was also great..meaningful =D haha and yea and something real sad happeneed..sis suting announced that today's cg will be the last that hui shan is attending cuz shes leaving fer aussie to study yea..so sad hai like very suddenly..nver expect this to happen..anyway hope that she will have a safe journey there and also enjoy! yup..today did not fellowship after cg cuz some of them went fer overnight prayer meeting yea..so i took cab home wif hui shan mervyn and shing.."sun lu" so they drop me at my house there..yea tmr going town wif TS to celebrate eug and sean bday !! woo hope it will be super fun!




u are my reason fer living
u gave me a purpose to live

No comments :