Wednesday, July 06, 2005

HUNGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AHHHH IM STARVING LIKE MAD NOW AAAAAAAAAAA .. from morning till now ..nver drink + eat anything !!! had to fast on every wednesday till duno when 4got liao.yea and worse thing was recess !!! wahhhh lucky my resistance 100 =D HAHA so i can only look at my frends eating ahhh yum yum..i even had to reject my frend when they offer me sweet..so rare of me HAHA

okay school was alright today..english lessons was fun !! haha not because of the lesson but choon and me started somthing real fun..we keep giving our classmates miss call..lol then the whole class also joined in..yea keep calling 1 another lol ..lcuky teacher nver catch us Wooo now i look forward to english lesson ! HAHAHA

today stayed back in school till like 440..cuz teacher gave us a maths wks and he went to attend a meeting ..yea and i stayed behind to finsih all..except 2 questions yea..i duno y im so hardworking..AHHAA the rest of them went home without completing it ..so im the good student
but eric also stayed back and finish ..yesssssss then took bus home and bus was quite crowded..was feeling super tired so i stand and sleep fer awhile haha


AHH i found out smth just like 5 mins ago..then i can drink plain water when im fasting !! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL thanks to shing fer telling me and i straight away went to drink AAAAAAA I feel SO DUMBBBBBB HAHA



Sacrifice..all fer u!

No comments :